Call for more pricing...
We custom wax for
1. Take Tums before your appointment, if acceptable with your medical practitioner. This reduces the red bumps that may occur while waxing.
2. DO gently exfoliate the day before and 2 days after waxing. Be sure to use sugar scrub and NOT salt scrub.
3. DO make sure the hair is 1/2 inch long. This usually takes 3 weeks to grow out this length. If hair is longer, trim as needed. It is more comfortable during waxing if the hair is 1/2 inch long.
4. DO use "Tendskin" after waxing to prevent in-grown hairs.
5. DO use "Keep It Bare" (for face) or "Slow Grow" (for body) everyday for 10 days after waxing and every other day until next treatment. These products inhibit growth, slowing down the growing cycle.
6. Going on vacation? DO wax area about 1 week before you leave.
1. DON'T tan.
2. DON'T take aspirin/ibuprofen prior to treatment. These may make the treatment more painful and can cause bruising.
3. DON'T take a hot bath before or after waxing.
4. DON'T come for a wax during or 1 week before your menstrual cycle. You may be more sensitive during this time.
5. DON'T use Retin-A or topical exfoliation (for acne or wrinkles) 1 week before treatment.
6. DON'T wax if you use Accutane.